- Weather: Please dress appropriately for the weather the day you plan to visit and wear appropriate footwear. Closed-toe shoes are always encouraged as there is uneven ground.
- Pets: NO pets are allowed in the orchard or the orchard shop.
- Smoking: NO smoking is allowed in the orchard or the orchard shop.
- Payment Types: We accept cash, Master Card, Visa, Discover, Apple Pay, Checks (with a valid phone number on them) and WIC checks.
- Orchard Store: Please start and end your visit to Allen’s Orchard in our shop.
- Working Farm: A reminder that Allen’s is a working farm. We ask all guests to be mindful of equipment, workers and any posted safety instructions. Allen’s accepts NO liability for activities that guests choose to take part in while at the orchard.
- Fruit: We are a U-pick orchard. During the season (August – October) we have apples, pears, grapes, and often pumpkins to pick. A reminder that even though we have over 50 varieties of apples, we do not get apples on every tree every year. Watch our Facebook page and this website for what varieties are ready for picking at any given time.
- Restrooms: Allen’s has restrooms available onsite and a diaper changing facility.
- COVID Safety: For the Safety of our staff and all of our guests, masks are required in our orchard store. Masks are not required outside in the orchard, but you should stay in your family group at all times. We ask that you maintain a 6 foot distance at all times from other family groups while in the orchard and in the orchard shop.
Due to COVID, our tractor rides and playground equipment are closed.
If you are unable to maintain a 6 foot distance you must wear a mask at all times. Allen’s will have curbside pickup for a limited selection of items.
Allen’s ORCHARD 6 PICKING PLEASES (RULES)
- Please have a great time! Take photos, enjoy being with your friends and family.
- Please pick only the fruit that is ripe. All guests should stop in the shop and get a list of what is ready to pick before you head out into the orchard.
- Please twist, twist, twist, and then pop the fruit off of the trees. It is super important that you do your best to leave the leaves on the trees.
- Please handle the fruit gently, so please do not throw or step on the fruit.
- Please respect the trees. That means no climbing or hanging from branches.
- Please pay for everything you pick. We do not know how to put the fruit back on the trees.
If you are a photographer that would like to host mini sessions or large group photo shots at our orchard, please help us with the following things:
Send Allen’s an email at allensorchard@ gmail.com to let us know what dates and times you would like to come and we will assist with scheduling.
Please respect the orchard areas, trees, etc. We love that you are able to catch many wonderful moments while you are visiting, but a reminder to have your clients not climb in the trees, pick apples they are not going to pay for or cause other damage to the property.
New for 2020: There is an annual $25.00 sitting fee charge to use the orchard for photo shoots. Please let us know how you would like to pay for this prior to your first session