about Allen’s Orchard
More than Apples
With a beautiful setting just north of Marion, Allen’s is the perfect place to experience a little taste of nature. Allen’s is a family-run orchard that hosts field trips, weddings, bonfires, and much more. Allen’s offers over 50 varieties of delicious apples that are available in various parts of the year. Take advantage of our “U-Pick” option during Open Season where you get to pick the apples you want right off the tree. Allen’s also has unique gifts, and scrumptious treats like donuts, turnovers, pies, and caramel apples!
Allen’s is more than just apples. Our store features unique gifts and products that you won’t find anywhere else in Linn County.
Visit our products section for more details about what products and gifts we sell.
Allen’s is proud to feature products from: Molly and You, Watkins, Almost Famous Popcorn Company, Blackberry Patch, Ebert Honey and much, much more.
Orchard Pleases (Rules)
- Please pick only the fruit that is ripe (ask us)
- Please twist, twist, snap the fruit off of the trees (no pulling and please leave the leaves on the trees)
- Please handle the fruit gently (no throwing)
- Please respect the trees (no climbing or hanging from branches)
- Please pay for everything you pick
- Please do not bring your pets to the orchard unless they are service or support animals
- Please have FUN – and take photos (memories are important)
A reminder that Allen’s is a Non-Smoking orchard.
We love to teach about apples! Fill out our Field Trip Intake Form or email us at [email protected] to schedule a visit for your group. Times fill up fast so don’t delay.
Students will be educated about how apples grow, bees, how a working apple farm operates, take a tour of our facilities, and have storytime. The cost for groups is $5.00 per attendee ages (1-99) and each attendee leaves with a treat. School staff serving as chaperones do not need to pay.
The minimum group size is 8 individuals and the max size is 16 for a guided tour. Allen’s requires 1 adult chaperone per every 8 children.
Allen’s would love to host your special event and/or bonfire. Contact us to schedule a small wedding – up to 75 people, family reunion, birthday party or a gathering of your choice. We have a beautiful gazebo available along with a D.J. and event planning services.
Our wedding packages start at $700.00 and includes:
- Up to 1.5 hours for rehearsal
- Up to 4 hours day for event
- Each additional hour—$50
- Outside Restroom Facilities for guests
- Dressing Facilities
- Parking for Guests (wedding party must provide their own parking attendant)
On-site musicians available upon request for an additional fee. Piano, Bagpipes, Vocalist, DJ
Bonfires & Hayrack Ride
Enjoy a beautiful evening in the orchard with a bonfire and hayrack ride with your family and friends for up to 25 people. There is a two hour minimum to book.
Allen’s at a Glance
With over 40 years of experience.
Over 35 varieties of apples including Jonathan, Red Delicious, Cortland, Sweet Sixteen, Lura Red, and Empire.
We have more than just apples.